Thursday 6 December 2018

SELF-ASSESSMENT

      What can I do that I couldn't do before?
       Now I can do a blog.
       Now I know more words for use when I am speraking.
       
       What do I like most?
       The games.
       Go to the computer room.
       
      What do I do well?
      The listening.
      The reading.
     
      What am I confused about?
      Abby's class when she speaks fast.
      Some listening because I don't understand very well.
     
      What do I need help with?
      With the listening.

      What do I do in English outside the class?
       I listen music in English.
       I go to English class.
       
      What do I need to improve?
      I need to do more listening.

      What did I learn about culture?
      About Thankgiving 
      About Halloween
      About Florida.



No comments:

Post a Comment